We work with you to go over your needs and show you how we can help. We price our work on a fixed price or hourly basis to fit your needs.
Our focus is on helping real estate owners, property managers, investors, developers, brokers, and others. We narrow our potential client base to these industries in order to provide you with the highest possible level of service and value. While we are happy to talk to new clients with other needs, almost all of our clients have some connection to one of these industries.
Where possible, we prefer to work with clients on a fixed price basis. Fixed pricing means no surprises. It means you get exactly what you need. We work with you to review your needs and determine the services to propose to you. You can see our service package tiers on the individual service line pages:
Of course, there are times when fixed pricing doesn’t make sense. In those cases, we’ll work with you to set clear expectations regarding the work to be performed and what you’ll pay.
How does the process work?
- You come in for a consultation. We talk about your business, your goals, and what services you’re interested in.
- After the meeting, we put together a proposal tailored to you. It might include tax, accounting, client accounting, business consulting, and other services. We’ll recommend things we think will provide value for you and your business.
- You look at our proposal, call us to discuss, and we revise if necessary.
- Once you agree to the proposal, we get started!
- We’ll continue to review our arrangement on a periodic basis and make adjustments as your needs change.
Give us a call at 503-239-8432 to set up a consultation today!